Onward and upward to the [possibly] more exciting and informative part of this experiment: What are these things people ask me about, and how can you do them, too? (Sidenote: more in-depth explanations to follow and will be covered extensively throughout this blog.)
Here’s the rough outline:
Q: “How do you look so great?”
A: Whole30 and Jesus.
Q: “How did you cook [insert meal posted to Instagram]?”
A: At home, usually for far less moolah than you’d think, and, sometimes, even without as much time/effort as you might believe!
Q: “How can I do it, too?”
A: By taking on only one new challenge at a time, being patient with yourself, and by doing things for [mostly] the right reasons.
I’ll go over Whole30, bits of my spiritual journey (mostly wisdom given graciously to me by people much smarter and deeper than myself), to be or not to be Gluten Free (like me!), DIY tutorials for Whole30/Gluten Free recipes, knitting, & crafting; homemaking tips/tricks, and my grocery store/shopping hacks. If you have more detailed questions or want me to do a tutorial of something specific, email me or leave a comment on this post.
You might also wonder what all this blog might cover. While I make no guarantees, as I have a wide spectrum of interests, the general list [probably] is as follows:
- Whole30: how, what, & why
- Gluten Free Living, Cooking, & Traveling
- Book Reviews and recommended reading lists (Follow me on Goodreads here)
- Marriage & Homemaking: from laundry and cleaning to best practices we’ve been lucky to learn
- Dave Ramsey tips: budgeting, coupons, making it work, & why it’s worth it
- Health: healthy life = happier life
- Spiritual Life: how mine came about, cool things you can do for yours, books to read, & things to think about
- Knitting: how to do it, what to use, where to buy it, etc.
- Life with dogs: occasional tails (hmmm) of our two rescue pups Rosie & Ruger
- DIY everything: I assume I can figure it out, make it myself, or find a less expensive workaround 90% of the time. This’ll be my outlet for sharing my nerd-alert level of research that helps me do it, the how-tos, and the loads of bloopers/blunders
- Lists: because who doesn’t love a good list?
Feel free to ask questions below or request specific things to be covered! I love nothing more than a good research challenge, so please, put my obsessive research tendencies to good use.